PMP® Exam Preparatory Regular
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Preparatory Regular Program is designed to help participants gain Project Management Professional certification, an internationally recognised endorsement from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified professionals foster credibility with the clients. They are recognised for possessing sound knowledge and skills in the field of Project Management that can be productively applied in work.
This program is aligned with international Project Management standards and fulfils the mandatory Project Management Institute (PMI)®requirement of 35 contact hours, a prerequisite for any aspirant applying for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination. Under the guidance of experienced certified professionals, effective pre and post training support, the course not only prepares one for the 4 hour Project Management Professional (PMP)® online examination but ensures that the candidate is ready to enter the industry.
- Course material aligned with Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project management Institute, Inc., 2018. latest edition
- Access to Online Mock Tests
- 40 contact hours certificate ( Professional Development Unit )
- E-support and telephone support
- Support to fill the Project Management Professional (PMP)® application and book examination slot
- Assistance to face the Project Management Professional (PMP)® application audit process
Weekday/weekend batches are available. The training time can be 8 Hours per day.