Primavera Scheduling Professional (16 Hours)
The course helps the participants design, develop, and maintain detailed resource-loaded schedules; modify project schedules and or integrate multiple project schedules. Participants will be trained in producing a variety of reports in support of project planning and control initiatives.
They will be able to identify critical paths, create graphics including Gantt charts, activity network diagrams, time-scaled logic diagrams, and histograms; and establish and manage a performance management system using baseline information in the estimate and schedule.
- Real time Project Scheduling
- Critical Path
- Resource Leveling
- Resource Smoothing
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who can enroll?
- Ideal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream