Primavera Application Administration – 8 Hours
The course equips participants to provide necessary administrative support to project management teams; to set user privileges; to rout contracts and change orders; to reconcile billings and invoices; distribute necessary documents to appropriate teams, among others.
The participants will also be trained in organizing projects, people, and work using Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) and Enterprise Project Structure (EPS).
- Managing the user privileges
- Real time Primavera Administration
- OBS and EPS Structure
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who can enroll?
- Ideal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream